Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Kpop Challange: Day 15


So sorry for not posting on time! I totally fell asleep during my blogging process.... ugh, school. Okay so here we go for Day 15 ^^ A kpop song that reminds you of someone you miss.

Jihyun: So I (Super Junior)
Everytime I hear this song I think about Kangin and when the whole group was together. I wish they didn't go through the break-up and toss out of Hangeng and Kibum. Lol. I still love the group, but my favorite times were when they were a family. It makes me miss the original Super Junior.

Lei Lei: Shake It Up (Super Junior)
This makes me miss Hankyung. It's one of the songs from Super Junior's 4th album and I promise you that there's a part where it's singing in it even though this was supposedly after he left. If you look the lyrics up it'll say the Leeteuk's the one singing, but yea I doubt that and I don't think I'm the only one who believes that he has a part in this song. Maybe SM was too lazy or cheap to redo it and thought the no one would notice.

1 comment:

  1. When I listen to Tonight(TVXQ) it makes me think of them. They were such a great group. I just can't believe I became a fan of them to late. :(

    ReplyDelete