Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Kpop Challenge: Day 23


Day 23: A picture of a k-pop idol who you think is underrated
Jihyun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuPnZ-4kkxI
RedSoul, they aren't exactly a kpop "idol" idol group :P I love them anyway and I can't wait until they get more attention. Their acapella is amazing. Above I put a link for "Heartbeat" by 2PM. You're going to love it! Hope they get some new fans.



Lei Lei: I don't know if I would necessarily consider this underrated, seeing as I don't live in Korea and therefore don't know what's streaming their airways on a daily basis, but a rarely hear a lot about rap groups from the Kpop media outlets that I do have access to. One of those groups that I like and would like the see more coverage on is Mighty Mouth. The first time I heard their music was the on Kpop ONDemand, which was amazing, because before then I'd never really heard anything about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment