Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Day Kpop Challange: Day 19

Day 19: Your favorite interview of a k-pop idol or group

Jihyun: I can't think of a favorite interview. Maybe the one Super Junior did with CNN?? I was very happy for them (being international idols and such). Siwon and Leeteuk were the "special" members who got to speak in the actual interview. As an international ELF I was so excited about their success and influence on the global market. - I'll provide a link soon ^^


Lei Lei: My favorite interview is one from a long time ago around Super Junior's Don't Don period. In the interview Eunhyuk is telling the story of how he and Junsu made Donghae cry by telling him he was going to change and get a big head after it became famous. I don't know why I like that particular interview so much. It's just funny and I just it's refreshing to he Donghae get picked on seeing as he's usually the violent abuser. Anyway. Everything in good fun. Lol.

Honorable Mention:
MTV's Vice Guide to Everything (totally neglected Super Junior *smh)

1 comment: